SHIPPING & TRACKING
All CHRMD press ons are MADE TO ORDER and are processed in the order in which they are received. Please allow 1-3 weeks of processing BEFORE your item ships. Orders are shipped domestically via USPS Priority Mail. (Your item may ship sooner, this is a general time frame given just in case of any delays in shipping) Shipments will go out once a week. Please make sure your shipping address includes all details to avoid RETURN TO SENDER ISSUES. If item is returned to sender, you are responsible to cover any shipping charges for order to go back out. Please allow 3-7 business days for your item to ship once you have received the shipping notification. Once the item has shipped, you are responsible in keeping track of the item. CHRMD IS NOT HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY LOST, MISSING OR STOLEN PACKAGES. CHRMD IS NOT HELD ACCOUNTABLE TO ISSUE ANY REFUNDS OR REPLACE ANY MISSING ORDERS.
Pleaser refer to the USPS for more help.
PLEASE EXPECT A 2-3 DAY DELAY IN SHIPPING DUE TO COVID-19.
If you would like to place a custom order that is n/a on the site, you may email your request to CHRMDbySarah@gmail.com
Not sure about your size? If the sizing chart does not accommodate your nails, sizing kits are also available to ensure a proper fit and feel of the nails before placing an order! You may add individual measurements and sizing of your nails if you do not see your sizing on the chart. With the given information & proper sizing guide, please make sure to size your nails correctly. CHRMD IS NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR ORDER IS THE INCORRECT SIZING.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SCULPTED AND NATURAL?
Sculpted and natural are two different styles. Sculpted has a higher apex and a stronger c-curve, which is excellent for those who have curved nails. Natural is a natural shape, for those whose natural nails grow more straight and flat.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Are the false nails reusable?
Yes they are! All art is hand painted & built using high quality gel products to add extra strength and wear. With proper care, storage & maintenance, these false nails can last as long as you want!
How long will the nails last?
This is contingent on your lifestyle and how you are with your hands. With proper application using the KDS glue, the wear can last between 1-3 weeks. When using nail tabs, wear can last up to 2-3 days. If you are using the KDS glue & tabs, your wear will last between 2-3 weeks (I advise wearing gloves when cleaning or washing dishes!)
How should one apply these false nails?
- Wash your hands with soap and water to remove any dirt and oils, dry thoroughly using a lint free towel.
- Using the rounded end of the wood stick, gently push back your cuticle
- Lightly buff the natural nail with orange buffer
- Wipe each nail using 70% or higher rubbing alcohol or acetone
- For glue: Add a small dot of glue to the center of your nail, place the false nail starting from the cuticle to free edge, hold for 10 seconds. Repeat on each nail
- For tabs: Place the tab on the center of the nail, apply pressure & rub only the tab (be mindful to not let your finger touch your nail plate, as you don’t want add any oils to your dehydrated and prepped nail)
- Remove the tab plastic and apply the false nail from cuticle to free edge and hold for 10 seconds
How do I remove the false nails?
- To remove the nails adhered with tabs or glue, soak your hands in warm soapy water for 30 minutes, then simply moisten a cotton swap with alcohol (DO NOT USE ACETONE) and add a drop of cuticle oil under the press on and free edge. The alcohol & oil will act as a solvent to help slide the nail and tab right off!
What if my order is received and the nails do not fit?
- With each set of nails being made to order, we are not responsible for any incorrect sizing. Sizing guides and sample packs are available to help ensure a proper fit.
- If one or two nails do not fit, you may purchase a replacement.